Getit Bazaar - Online shpping Fraud - Stone delivered in mobile box
i had placed a prepaid order for a karbonn titanium s5 mobile on Getitbazaar, provided by Technix electronics on oct 30 2013.
order id : 100008657.
An amount of Rs.8441 for the same was paid using Bank of Baroda internet banking. I received my parcel on 8th nov 2013 via India Post. The parcel had an unsealed mobile box with a STONE wrapped in plastic cover inside it.
I contacted getitbazaar helpline and mailed them the photgraphs too.
The customercare service is really very poor. When i contacted the Noida office, the moment they realized my identity, they just said "wrong number" and cut the call. I tried to call them many times, everytime i was welcomed with the same response.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Karbonn Titanium S5
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "My name is Rani devi from India, I freelancer in Freelancer.com (which is a good freelancing site). My brother and myself wanted to start a business in Florida, so..."
- "This whirlpool refrigerator i purchased, color: wine orchid, model: 14062 IC255 TCG4 NEO, serial NO: INA 132005954 on date: 09/08.2013.The refrigerator explode on 13/07/2014 and fire on house. Fired Almost..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."